Friday, September 7, 2012

(It's a) Good Morning!

Good morning, everybody!! It's gonna be a beautiful day; I can feel it already. I'm usually not up this early, but I love to be. Today I woke up to Mandisa on the radio singing "Good Morning." (I don't know if that's the title, but she kept saying it over and over.) And I thought, it IS a good morning! What a perfect song. It is a good morning because I CHOOSE to smile about it, be thankful for it, make the most of every minute of it, and you know what else? Jesus died on the cross for me many years ago, even though I know I absolutely don't deserve it... and He loves me STILL! That makes life SO worth the living. So go on. Feel LOVED. You are pretty stinkin' awesome to the most important One in the whole universe! "I will wake the dawn with praises! I will speak His name abroad! I will worship Him forever, He my Lord, my only God!"

2 comments: