Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful



Today is the day set aside specifically for giving thanks to God for all He has so bountifully blessed us with. Today we acknowledge all He has done for us, and thank Him for doing so. We have so much to be thankful for here in the United States of America! I am so very grateful to have been born a citizen of this country and the state of Alabama. Though times get hard, we are well off in this country. I have clean water, electricity, heat, a home, and family and friends who care.

I'm thankful that I was taught to always be thankful.

Most of all, I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ, who died for me that I can be free of the bondage of sin, and someday live with Him forever and ever in Heaven! I am so thankful that He loved me enough to save us from the wicked world. I am thankful that He has overcome it all and is now the King of everything. Without Him I would be hopeless, and He is the main reason I am thankful today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day of thanksgiving. God bless!

~Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Very important things to be thankful for :) I agree on all of them cause I'm thankful for them too.

    ReplyDelete